Warranty Engineer (civil constructions)
Role of the job
Provides technical knowledge and analytical support for warranty problem solving and issue resolution through failure analysis, data preparation, specifications, and conducting of product investigations and performance evaluations.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field is preferred (Constructions);
- Five years of experience in warranty is preferred;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suites ;
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines is required;
- Effective verbal, non-verbal, negotiation and written communication skills are required;
- Ability to sustain a high degree of professionalism in interacting with internal and external customers is required;
- Effective attention to detail, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills are required;
- Communicate directly with customers’ quality and warranty personnel to obtain and clarify customer expectations, solve problems and obtain customer support of countermeasures for warranty issues.
- Assume lead responsibility for preparation and presentation of warranty materials in customer and internal recurring status reviews. Proactively gains knowledge needed to effectively communicate presentation materials.
- Develop standardized warranty data analysis methods, best practices, and systems in cooperation with the Department Manager. Implement the use of these methods and practices in cooperation with warranty analysts.
- Participate in cross-functional teams related to product warranty, design improvements, new product introduction, and quality improvements. Participates in field investigations as needed.
- Attends program management meetings; supports program initiatives and objectives.
- Be able to communicate and present improvement plans to senior level executives.