Office Responsible Cluj
The ideal person is smart, resourceful, responsible and willing to work in administration. The experience in a multicultural environment and former jobs in remote offices / or distance jobs when coping with loneliness was tested is a plus. Fluency in English is required.
The integration in the company is planned in a two- or three-week training in Italy.
The hiring company is our client ATOTECH, present in Romania with a strong commercial team, that will be enriched with this administration position in the back-office opened in Cluj-Napoca.
For more information about the employer, please access the following link: here
What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate or Master degree accomplished (ex. business relations, management);
- Good written and spoken English, Italian is a plus;
- Experience in similar jobs, base accounting and in stock handling;
- Relationship skills and problem solving;
- Proactivity, self-motivated, reliable;
- Office package, Base SAP knowledge;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management is a plus;
- Coping ability with lack of office colleagues, preference for solitary work;
- Works well with papers;
- Mindset closer to the European culture;
- Resourcefulness, conscientiousness and responsible attitude.
- Full commercial service to customers (orders/offers, price list maintenance, couriers for collections and deliveries);
- Secretarial activities (flights and train tickets booking, correspondence);
- Employees presence registration for Romanian organization;
- Works within HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) rules;
- Monthly declarations for INTRASTAT and Obligations for Environment (AFM Declaration);
- Base accounting: entire billing process (invoices and credit notes check); ending customers/suppliers invoices to external consultant; banking activities; handles stock of goods in Romanian based warehouse;
- Bears all requests from customers and/or Account Managers searching out the resolution and answer as soon as possible from Italian and Romania sales organization;
- Managing her/his workday respecting priorities and deadlines set by the Area Manager;
- Conduct her/his working activities in compliance with quality procedures, operating instructions and in strict compliance with the legislation in force;
- Work according to Atotech’s rules (Code of Conduct, Business Integrity guide, Atotech’s Ethical Commitment);
- Ensure all work is completed safety & in compliance with laws, regulations & Atotech standards. Safety remains the number one priority by making it an integral part of all activities;
- Demonstrate ongoing visibility at sites & consistent interaction with staff and contractors at all level.
- A fair wage level, negotiated individually considering experience and expertise;
- Personal development opportunities in an international team;
- Trainings and courses paid by the company;
- Well thought procedures and safety rules;
- Modern working environment.
To apply please send your CV in the form below or e-mail it to us at email@example.com!