M&A Project Manager
We seek to hire ambitious individuals who are equipped with the right financial and entrepreneurial skills and are motivated for a career in the field of corporate finance and M&A advisory business..
Collaboration with external consultants is also possible. We invite freelancers seeking for collaboration opportunities also to apply to this vacancy.
The objective of the job: To identify and support investment and M&A transaction opportunities in Romania. The ideal candidate has high expertise and it is experienced in this field, with a well-developed and consolidated professional network.
- Generating deal flow of investment opportunities, find interesting companies to meet and projects to follow based on qualitative and quantitative signals from the market;
- Identifying existing / possible clients’ needs and recommending the adequate corporate finance advisory services;
- Manage the execution of the projects with all the stakeholders involved, support corporate finance activities, being responsible for the final outcome;
- Maintaining and nurturing relationships with entrepreneurs in the local and national business world in order to both source deals as well as solicit expert input on a given topic;
Required Qualification, Expertise and Other requests:
- A degree in accounting, finance or business is preferred;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a demanding work environment such as management consulting, investment bank, private equity or corporate M&A sector;
- Genuine curiosity, very good intellectual potential, desire and proven ability to learn new domains & technologies quickly;
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills (Romanian and English);
- Availability to work in a fast paced & rapidly changing and ambiguous environment, VUCA competences are important;
- Self-starter, accountable, able to identify opportunities, initiate projects and work independently;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in getting results and answers;
- Openness for Cluj-Napoca based work (at least with two visits in a week to the office/ for those from other cities)
The company will provide everything that is needed for the execution of an excellent service. Competitive salary and successful project based bonuses with a two-digit percentage. Challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The talent is appreciated and can give a great chance to rapid carrier growth, advancement and even partnership role in the company.
About our hiring company:
Our client is an independent investment boutique and business consulting firm focusing mainly on the Romanian market, in addition to Central and Eastern European markets, which provides advisory and execution on M&A transactions for its clients. It operates in specialized industry sector groups both from buy- and sell-side.
Our client has provided a variety of services, like: (1) Buy- and sell-side mandates, cross-border transactions (2) Capital raising for the projects, compiling the optimal capital structure; (3) Advising on acquisition target, locating investment partners in the target countries; (4) Providing financial and legal due diligence as part of the M&A transaction process; (5) Preparation of the project business plan; (6) Project and stakeholder management; (7) Assuming full responsibility for tendering activities as part of the capital raising process.