Civil Engineer in Construction
The ideal candidate is a Construction Engineer, with at least 2-3 years of experience in the field, with weekly availability for international mobility, speaking English at an advanced level.
We are looking for someone who is willing to be a part of the construction management team of an automotive factory in Debrecen, Hungary.
The main objective of the job is the technical support of the project execution team. The main responsibility is to coordinate the works on site, to follow the works, to draw up the annexes next to the work situations, to ensure the quality of the services and their provision according to the plans.
- Availability to travel to Debrecen, Hungary every week;
- Technical university graduate, Civil Engineering specialization;
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar position (construction field);
- It represents an advantage if you have experience in coordinating factory construction projects;
- Advanced level knowledge of English, Hungarian knowledge represents advantage;
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of legal norms in the field;
- Organize and coordinate the subordinate team in order to deliver the parts within the time set by the beneficiary;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Good knowledge of using MS Office and AutoCAD;
- Keep in touch with the beneficiary to maintain a continuous workflow;
- Initiative, seriousness, tenacity, goal orientation and deadlines.
- Manages direct engineering activities, ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations;
- Coordinates several external contractors and consultants at site within different disciplines of the project;
- Maintains the contact persons role for internal teams regarding construction activities and building requirements;
- Manages the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site;
- Inspects project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards;
- Provides technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, program modifications, or structural repairs;
- Follows the budget and the necessary reports;
- Ensures adequate communication, discussions and feedback between different participants in this project;
- Participates to various meetings and all project events, ensuring the appropriate organizational framework;
- Guarantees the fulfillment of the legal norms in the activity carried out;
- Respects the legal norms regarding the secrecy and confidentiality of data and information.
What we offer:
- Possibility to collaborate to a high stake project in a multinational team;
- Attractive salary (negotiated according to experience);
- Life insurance, private medical services and professional training;
- Laptop, telephone, service car.