Chartered Accountant (CECCAR)
The ideal person has a holistic view in the domain of accounting, former 5-7 years of experience according to IFRS standards and in UE markets is a plus. Critical thinking and problem solving with proven ability to work through complex problems and analyses in providing a thoughtful concrete solution is important in this position.
The hiring company is GREENCELLS GROUP Romania, based in Cluj-Napoca. The company is one of the leading utility-scale solar developers and EPC contractors and is growing rapidly with projects around the world including the Philippines, Malaysia, U.A.E, Egypt, the USA and several European countries.
- Degree in economics with a focus on accounting and taxes or similar professional training;
- Relevant professional experience in financial accounting (minimum 5-7 years of experience);
- Experience in accounting according to IFRS standards is an advantage;
- CECCAR formation and expert qualification is obligatory;
- Experience working with accounting software and excellent Microsoft-Office skills;
- Good mathematical, analytical & commercial skills;
- Motivation – excited by tackling challenges and proactively finding new ways to provide value to the departments work;
- Structured and independent working style as well as an analytical mind;
- Commitment, very good communication and teamwork ability and skills;
- Ability to organize, take initiatives, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Very good written and spoken Romanian and very good English knowledge.
- Participation & preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in compliance with group guidelines and local legal requirements;
- Determination of the company’s success on an annual basis (profit and loss account);
- Support in budget and forecast planning;
- Responsible for payroll accounting;
- Collaboration in reports/statistics to authorities and offices;
- Active participation in business transactions in the area of accounts receivable, accounts payable and asset accounting;
- Support and explanation of the balance sheet accounts;
- Preparation and checking of the G/L accounts incl. open items;
- Preparation and implementation of payment transactions;
- Development and optimization of processes;
- Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Fair salary and benefits;
- Independent work in a committed team;
- Working across multiple geographies and clients;
- Team-building activities;
- Great working conditions in the center of Cluj-Napoca;
- The chance to be part of that growth in an exciting and dynamic position which comes with a high degree of responsibility and independence;