The objective of the job: To identify and support investment and M&A transaction opportunities mainly in Romania and CEE region. The ideal candidate has high expertise and is a senior expert in this field, with a well-developed and consolidated professional acquaintances network.
- Generating deal flow of investment opportunities, identification of sell-side or buy-side mandates from their network – find interesting companies to meet and projects to follow based on qualitative and quantitative signals and a network of key relationships;
- Maintaining and nurturing relationships with influential people in the local and national business world in order to both source deals as well as solicit expert input on a given topic;
- Traveling and attending industry conferences and networking events;
Required Qualification and Expertise:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business is preferred and a graduate degree is a plus;
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a demanding work environment such as management consulting, investment bank, private equity or corporate M&A sector;
- Genuine curiosity, very good intellectual potential, desire and proven ability to learn new domains & technologies quickly;
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills (Romanian and English);
- Must be able to work in a fast paced & rapidly changing and ambiguous environment, VUCA competences are important;
- Self-starter, accountable, able to identify opportunities, initiate projects and work independently;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in getting results and answers;
The company will provide everything that is needed for the execution of an excellent service. Competitive salary and successful project based two numbered percent bonuses are offered. Extra healthcare service is included in the benefits. Company equity and the chance to work in a challenging, fast-paced, continually changing environment is offered.
About our hiring company:
Our client is part of a multinational company which provides advice and execution on M&A transactions for its clients worldwide. It operates in specialized industry sector groups both from buy- and sell-side.
Our client provides a variety of services, like: (1) Buy- and sell-side mandates, cross-border transactions (2) Capital raising for the projects, compiling the optimal capital structure; (3) Advising on acquisition target, locating investment partners in the target countries; (4) Providing financial and legal due diligence as part of the M&A transaction process; (5) Preparation of the project business plan; (6) Project and stakeholder management; (7) Assuming full responsibility for tendering activities as part of the capital raising process.
A highly qualified team of specialists and consultants is waiting for this experienced new member.